terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

Welcame/Bem-vindos

Hello everyone! My name is Daniela, I am eleven years old and live in Portugal. I love series, and animated people. One of my favorites is the "Winx" I love everything that involves magic, fairies, fantasy and stuff. Yesterday while watching television, watched in SIC KAPA, the first time an episode of "Angels Frends" ... I love it! I was just a fan! My god, that series put me on the clouds! My favorite is the Raf. I loved the scenes of her and the SulFus seemed crazy to pull back and see ezes without regard to the scenes of them ^ ^ When I finished the episode I was just looking for information on the Internet and images ... but little information on the Internet and all sides in different ...
I watched videos on You Tube and am addicted already in some ... ^ ^
Hope you enjoy the blog,,,
I'll start by making summaries of episodes, but from the No. 6 because it was the only one I saw ..
Kisses

Olá a todos! O meu nome é Daniela, tenho onze anos e vivo em Portugal. Adoro series, animadas e com pessoas. Uma das que mais gosto é as "Winx", adoro tudo o que envolva magia, fadas, fantasia e essas coisas. Ontem enquanto via televisão, assisti na SIC KAPA, pela primeira vez a um episodio das "Angels Frends"... ADOREI! Fiquei logo fã! Meu deus, aquela serie pos-me nas nuvens! A minha preferida é a Raf. Adorei as cenas dela e do SulFus, parecia doidinha a puxar atrás e a ver ezes sem conta a cenas deles^^ Quando acabou o episodio fui logo procurar informações a Internet e imagens... mas na Internet á pouca informação e toda em lados diferente...
Vi videos no You Tube e ja me viciei em alguns... ^^
Espero que gostem do blog,,,
Vou começar por fazer os resumos dos episodios, mas a partir do nº6, porque foi o unico que vi..
Beijos

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário